Once a user has completed the registration process and payment has been received by the Padukone Sports Management Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, and having its its office at 35/1, 2nd Floor, 8th Main Road, 16th cross Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560 055, India, and trading under the brand name ‘Prakash Padukone Sports Management’ (“PPSM”), no refunds will be made under any other circumstances, except in the event of cancellation of the Service by PPSM for which such payment was made.
In case of technical problems arising at the time of making online payments through one or more of the online payment gateways provided on the PPSM website or other third party managed remote payment options, PPSM will strive to resolve these issues in a timely manner by coordinating with the concerned bank and the concerned payment gateway or remote payment service provider. For this purpose, all issues relating to online or other remote payment must be brought to our notice within three (3) days from the date of such failed /incomplete/incorrect debit transactions supported by adequate proof and documentation to assist in the resolution process. Please note that PPSM does not make any representation in relation to the time period for such refund, which as a matter of internal policy may differ between various payment gateway service providers. For further query in that regard, you are requested to contact the payment gateway or remote payment service provider directly.
- The following Adjustment Policy shall be effective from November 1, 2017.
- PPSM may, at its sole discretion, allow any payment received for a particular Service to be adjusted against such other Services or for a delayed performance of its Services for the benefit of the user, by way of extension / rescheduling of coaching days, to user who are enrolled for a specified venue / batch, but only within the duration of the enrolment period already paid for by the user (“Adjustment”) under the following circumstances:
- Any injury and/or illness (evidenced by a valid doctor’s certificate) suffered by the user during the period of enrolment when it is duly notified / communicated via email to us email@example.com and is acknowledged by us in writing; and
- In case of non-availability of the venue due to maintenance or other events being conducted at the venue or the unavailability of coaching staff for any reason whatsoever.
- There shall be no provision for any adjustment by way of extension of the coaching days, under any other circumstances apart from those listed above.
- PPSM reserves the right to make suitable Adjustments, at its sole discretion as listed above against future sessions but only within the same enrolment period, and subject to availability of capacity at the designated venue and batch.
- All decisions taken by PPSM in relation to the Adjustments shall be deemed as final.
- PPSM reserves the right to change, alter or modify the terms of this policy at its sole and absolute discretion from time to time. All such changes will be posted on the Platform, and become effective immediately. Please review these policies regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made to them.
- This Refund and Adjustment Policy is governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts of Bengaluru shall exercise exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of it.